When it comes to the guiltless & healthy desserts options, Las Vegas is probably one of the most challenging places to find them! Because, well – come on, it’s the Sin City, the capital of the guilty pleasures, right!?
But if you happen to be a frequent Las Vegas visitor like me (my Sister-In-Law lives there and we come for a visit at least a few times a year), I think that it’s great to know how to indulge without well… over-indulging! 🙂With that said, after having visited Las Vegas quite a few times I thought that I have enough knowledge to share my favorite guiltless healthy dessert places in Vegas with you!
BEST GUILT-FREE CAFES AND DESSERTS IN LAS VEGAS
There’re hundreds of cafes in Las Vegas, from chains like Starbucks and Coffee Bean to the very unique hotel-theme-based spots like Cafe Belle in the Paris Hotel!Price-tags aside (if you don’t know this yet, here’s a fair warning: even the good-ol’ Starbucks charges $5 for a cup of coffee that you normally buy for $2 anywhere else!), if you’re craving a good-for-you treat, a non-alcohol coffee is still probably one of my favorite treats to get in Vegas!
These pretty spots not only serve exquisitely good coffee (that’s really worth that extra dollar!), – they also make you feel so Vegas-like special!
With the grandiose interior and the excellent service – you’ll get so much more than a dose of caffeine! You’ll feel luxuriously treated!
Here’re my favorite coffee shops in Vegas:
Cafe Patisserie in Bellagio Hotel – for their coffee and their famous chocolate fountain! (and yes it’s OK to get some hot chocolate, too, as long as you go for the small size!). Or, get their gelato – the portion is small, but it’s so very flavorful!
Palio – also in the Bellagio Hotel – they make you feel like you’re a king (or a queen in my case!:) ) and their coffee is excellent!
Vesta Coffee Shop – it’s a “trendy” spot where all the Vegas’s “cool” folks hang! 🙂 Oh, and their coffee is great!
The Dessert Places:
Most of the best Vegas’s dessert spots also serve coffee (just how I like it!), and I’ve already mentioned a few of them above :).
Yet, if you’re looking for something truly “guiltless”, the beautiful buttery cakes served in most coffee shops aren’t the way to go!The healthier alternative? The Chocolatiers and the Frozen Yogurt Shops!
While chocolate can’t be exactly be called a low-calorie snack, it isn’t a “bad” treat either, especially if you go for a few pieces of really good chocolate candy!
…And let me tell you – the Las Vegas Candy stores, just like their coffee shops are built to make you feel special!
My favorite Chocolate Shops in Vegas are:
- The Hershey Store – it made seriously feel like a kid in a candy store! And the Hershey milk chocolate, – oh, it was worth an extra bite!
- Royce’s – their chocolates are really pretty and unique! Plus you get to enjoy the view of the Venitian Hotel’s Grand Canals as you’re savoring them!
- The M&M World – for the hard-core M&M fans – where you can even see the M&M movie!
As for the Yogurt and Ice-Cream Parlors…
Well, these for sure are my favorites for the most guiltless dessert choice in Vegas! Why? Because this is where I get my best low-calorie treats!
Here’re my favorite Frozen Yogurt & Ice Cream Parlors to visit in Vegas:
- Yogurtland (located in New-York Hotel and a few other hotels) – the always good-to-know about fro-yo chain!
- Blizz (multiple locations) – also a “chain”, catering everything from low-fat to sugar-free options.
- Tasti-D-Lite – a pretty local fro-yo shop located in Downtown Las Vegas and a few other neighborhoods.
- Milkyway Ice-Cream Shop – loved them for their multiple fruit toppings that you can add to your shaved ice-cream!
So now that you’re equipped with all this knowledge of guilt-free treat options in Las Vegas, tell me: which ones will you try out first? 🙂