Hi, friends! As you may already know I don’t attend that many parties these days (unless they are my kids’ parties, but it’s the whole different ballgame!). And so I always have to think about the other ways to wear a chic party dress beyond the actual party that it was bought to be worn to!Well, what can I say about this pretty golden dress? I LOVED wearing it out to that one party that I got to attend this winter! Not only because all these metallics have been trending this season. This particular dress and the way it kind of flows around your body can make anyone feel so beautiful!
So here’s how I styled this dress for the party:
Alright! Dressed to the nines! Good to go to the Oscars Night! (Hmm… I’ve already “dreamed” about this one… But unfortunately this year I wasn’t invited… Hmmm… Maybe next year? 🙂 ) But back to reality! (Gotta get off that cloud, right?) Well, in the “real life” I still want to look pretty! Although it’s difficult to stroll around a grocery store isles in these golden sandals, I can still wear this dress casually! And it’ll still be making me feel so pretty! (Yet situation-appropriate at the same time! )
So here’s how I styled this dress for my everyday life:
- With a basic casual sweater
- A pair of edgy boots (just to add a bit of an attitude to this look! Oh, and they are so comfy, too!)
- And let’s not forget about my watch: the watch is very important, since I’m always on the go!
Also here’re a few more ideas on how you can style a cocktail dress for your everyday life:
- Wear it over a simple white tee or a bodysuit.
- Put on a pair of white snickers (yes, they are still trending!)
- Or a pair of pretty flip-flops (just make sure that they aren’t those $5 plastic ones – those will be in real conflict with the cocktail dress vibes)!
- Finally grab your favorite all-purpose satchel or a pretty backpack.
…And you’re ready to roll! Yet, still feeling as pretty as can be! Because you deserve to be pretty, right? 🙂