12 best healthy blueberry dessert recipes from LA-Liza and my friends food bloggers! How about that to make your heart sing with joy as you’re scrolling through this hefty list of yummy seasonal treats?
I have to confess: I LOVE roundups! I always pin them, save them and keep coming back to them! Why? Not only because they’re so convenient: you basically have all these recipes gathered all in one place!
It’s also because it’s just so much fun scrolling through a long list like that thinking of which yummy recipe to try out next! It’s actually one of my favorite ways to unwind in the end of the day or to take my mind off such an act of emotional eating as going for an extra helping of a cake! (And while thinking of making a dessert can be just as satisfying as eating a dessert, thinking does not cost you any unnecessary calories!) 🙂
With that said I hope that you’ll enjoy this roundup of the best, sweetest, yummiest blueberry dessert recipes that are filled with the currently in season sweet blueberries!
12 BEST HEALTHY BLUEBERRY DESSERTS ROUNDUP!
- Healthy Blue Blondies: they burst with flavor! They’re also all-natural (no food-dies!), low-calorie, low-fat, low-sugar, festive and delicious!
- Healthy Blueberry Crumble Bars: low-sugar, low-fat and low-calorie, yet the crumbly crust and the gooey middle are so yummy, you can’t resist taking an extra bite!
- Healthy Blueberry Mousse: low-calorie, fat-free, pretty and yummy, and SO so easy to make!
- Healthy Rugelach Cookies: low-fat, low-calorie, naturally high in protein yet still buttery, crumbly and flavorful! They’re filled with the home-made quick blueberry jam and chopped pistachios!
- Healthy Blueberry Cupcakes: low-calorie, all-natural, easy to make, high in protein, yummy and delicious!
- Blueberry Coffee Cake: a family-favorite recipe for coffee cake is filled with blueberries and fresh nutmeg, then topped with a crumbly coating!
- Rhubarb and Blueberry Crisp: the sweet and tart rhubarb and blueberry crisp will taste supreme with a scoop of ice cream make and a cup of coffee or tea!
- Blueberry Muffins: healthy, made with Greek Yogurt, this recipe is super easy to make and fool-proof!
- Berries & Cream with Orange Liqueur: drunken berries get coated with Grand Marnier then topped with cloud-like whipped cream!
- Blueberry Lemon Pancakes: the pancakes that taste like little clouds of breakfast heaven! They can be made ahead and frozen for a quick breakfast!
- Healthier Blueberry Lemon Poppy Seed Bread with Cream Cheese: studded with fresh blueberries and made a little more indulgent with a swirl of cream cheese!
- Blueberry Rye Crumble Bars: wild blueberries, hearty rye flour and oats come together to create a delicious Nordic-style crumble bar.
Alright! That’s about it! And the question of the day is… which blueberry dessert will you make next? 🙂