The Healthy Fat-Free Chocolate Dip is sugar-free (actually, let me rephrase it: it’s no-sugar needed!), low-calorie, all-natural, paleo, gluten-free and vegan! It’s also sweet, yummy and it’s very easy to make (3 ingredients only)!Hi, friend! Happy Saturday!
So… have you ever found yourself overloaded by a bunch of overripe bananas that you were going to eat, but ended up making other food choices and leaving them there just to be reminded not buy what you aren’t going to eat? Well, then I’m here to tell you that… 1) I am with you 100% because this situation happens to be all the time! And… 2) No, DO buy lots of healthy bananas if you feel like it! Because…
- They make one of the healthiest food choices around!
- They are so inexpensive (even the organic ones!)
- Even if (or when in my case) you do end up with the Horrible Terrible Banana Overload in your kitchen there’re SO many YUMMY ways to use them that thinking of it may actually make you buy the bananas just to let them OVER-RIPEN so that you can use them to make those banana yummies! 🙂
The Healthy Chocolate Dip that is…
- Super-yummy! 🙂
- Very easy to make! It only consists of 3 ingredients!
- Almost fat-free (OK, not counting the bits of fat in the cocoa powder and in the powdered PB, which is minuscule)
- Sugar-free, yet very-very sweet (naturally!)
- It’s also paleo, gluten-free, vegan and all-natural!
And here’re a few ways how you can enjoy the Healthy Chocolate Dip:
(aside from of course eating it right out of the bowl right after it’s been made like I did today!)
- Use it as a frosting for on a healthy cake!
- Use it as a dip to dip your healthy fruit into! (or you can also dip your favorite cookies in it for an extra indulgence!)
- Use it to build a healthy Parfait.
- Finally smear it on a slice of toast as a healthy chocolate paste alternative!
The Healthy Fat-Free Chocolate Dip is sugar-free, low-calorie, all-natural, paleo, gluten-free and vegan! It's also easy to make (3 ingredients only!)
- 3 bananas
- 4 tbsp powdered peanut butter such as PB8*
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
Bring the bananas to a boil in a pot with 1 tbsp of water (so that the bananas don't stick to the bottom of the pot) over a medium heat. Cook the bananas for about 10 minutes until they are cooked through and thickened.
Let the bananas cool to the room temperature.
Put the bananas, peanut butter powder and cocoa powder in a blender and blend until the mixture is smooth and all the ingredients are incorporated.
And that's it! Ready... set... enjoy! 🙂
*I used the PB8 to make this dip, but if anyone in your family has peanut allergies you can also use the powdered almond butter instead.
So what do you think of all that? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below! 🙂