The Holiday Season is all the way here and… it’s the gifting time… And by giving I don’t only mean checking through the list of family and friends who MUST find something under that Christmas tree… (Or, if you’re celebrating Hanukkah – it’s eight gifts for each Day, right?)
By giving I mean… please, DO NOT forget about yourself! Because you’re so WORTH it! Because you’re beautiful inside and out, and giving, and fun, and… you just deserve it! Believe me, giving yourself even a small something can make a big difference for your mood and with that, for your health, and with that… for your appearance! The HAPPY appearance! (A thing that I’ve learned a hard way after years of taking care of everyone but myself… ) 🙂
…On the Lists of Gifts that Im sharing with you today some of the things are the things that I’m definitely getting for my family and friends. But some other things that you see here are… MY Wishlist things. 🙂 And… well, I’m not gifting myself with thousands worth of stuff, of course! Maybe just some things… We’ll see… But… it’s good to be wishing, right? 🙂
Kitchen Aid Mixer/ Cookie Cutters Set/ Muffin Pan/ Cake Pan/ Cooking Light Way To Bake Cookbook/Bread Machine/ Baking Chocolate/ Cute Oven Mitts/ Spatulas Set/ King Arthur Whole Grain Baking Cookbook/Measuring Cups Set
…And here’re my favorites:
- Kitchen Aid Mixer: this one is the Must Have if you’re serious about baking! You won’t believe how much my life had changed when I finally got one! It’s especially indispensable if you like all sorts of meringue and egg-white based frostings and desserts (like I do)!
- A good-quality Muffin Pans and Cake Pans: If you or that special person in your life likes to bake, these are good to have: I’ve gone through a few cheaper ones and not only they don’t bake as well as the better quality ones. They get rusty and destroyed so much faster than the better ones!
- Bread Machine: I DO NOT buy my bread in the store! I bake my breads at home. In my favorite Bread Maker! And you won’t believe how much money it saves if you like healthy, organic breads that sell for up to $6 a loaf in the stores! And the scent of the freshly baked bread that fills the house, – it’s just SOMETHING! 🙂
- King Arthur Flour Whole Grain Baking Cookbook: I LOVE this cookbook! I use it all the time for reference and inspiration!
And here’re my favorites:
- Indoor Herb Garden: a great gift for anyone who likes healthy-cooking! Not only the herbs are healthy for us to consume! Adding them to our meals lets us cut down on the “unhealthy” (in big quantities) oils and salt! Having an Herb Garden in the house will set off all the “I didn’t have to shop for my spices today” excuses!
- Herb Keeper: OK. They (you) don’t want to grow their own herbs… Then this Herb Keeper is definitely the must: it lets you keep the store-bought healthy herbs nice and fresh for up to two weeks!
- Sometimes all you need to inspire you to get cooking are some Cute Kitchen Towels or a Pretty Apron! 🙂
- Instant Pot: This one’s the ULTIMATE super-gift for that special Healthy Chef in your life! I already have one and now I’m thinking about getting one for my mom. It’s amazing how many healthy meals this thing can help you make… in the matter of minutes! 🙂
- Air Fryer: they (you) like fries. But they also KNOW that fries (or anything deep-fried in a sense) isn’t healthy at all! Then this Air-Frier is a definite life-saver since it’ll let them have those fried foods and know that they’re still eating healthy!
- Spiralizer: for the zoodles (the zucchini noodles), any other healthy noodles, and just for fun!
- Mandoline – so that they can cut those healthy veggies up in no-time!
And here’re my favorites:
- Fitbit Fitness Watch: I don’t know how about you, but it does help me to track what I’m doing fit-wise: instead of “just running” it almost turns into a competition with myself: Can I get to THAT number? It becomes a fun game… 🙂 I love my FitBit!
- Wireless Headphones: What else can inspire you to keep on running more than your favorite music? I found that when I’m feeling lazy my music is my one and only answer!
- Water Bottle (BPA-Free!): we all know that staying hydrated is important. With a nice water bottle there can be no more excuses for not drinking your healthy water all day long!
- Travel Mug with Tea Infuser: you probably already know how I just LOVE my tea! Hydrating and zero-calorie… it’s also full of flavor and has its own healthy benefits! I NEVER leave home without my tea bottle! Seriously!
- A beautiful Tea Cup: just to inspire them/yourself NOT to forget sipping on that healthy tea at home!
Humidifier/ Konjac Sponge/ Oil-Infused Soap/Argan Oil/ Estee Lauder Blush Set/ Dior Addict Perfume/Brow Pencil/ Pink Nail Ridge Filler/La Vie Est Belle Set/Ready-Set Makeup Set/ Laura Mercier Hand Creme Set/
And here’re my favorites:
- Humidifier. Out of all my natural beauty tips the one most important AND the most natural winter skincare tip that I can give you is to get a good Humidifier! Seriously! Especially if you have that heating system that blows out the hot air (like I do)! I actually got a humidifier in each room!)
- Konjac Sponge: made from all-natural sea plant I believe that it’s the gentlest and probably the cheapest exfoliator that you can get!
- Argan oil: You already know how I just love using all sorts of rich creams and oils for my face! I’ve tried many different oils, but my skin is super-sensitive and some oils can leave it irritated. The Argan Oil has never irritated my skin! Also if you have long or died hair, you can use this oil for your hair as well, and it’s great for preventing the split ends and keeping your hair healthy and shiny!
- Perfume: If you don’t have the time/desire/mood/budget/… to put any makeup on at all… there is one way to STILL feel beautiful! The perfume! Seriously! Sometimes I rush out of the house like a hurricane! What makeup? I’m grateful for having the time to get dressed! But… one pump of my favorite perfume – and I feel like a WOMAN! 🙂 This beautiful scent from Dior is my very favorite!
- I don’t do much with my nails on a regular basis… And by that I don’t mean that I don’t just go to the nail salons very often… (Time-wise and budget-wise… I just can’t afford it. So… the last time I visited a nail salon was… on my wedding day 🙂 ) I also don’t paint my nails very often. Because why going through all that time-consuming hustle if it’ll all shed and chip the next time I scrub a pot in the kitchen?! But… I like to keep my hands looking beautiful! This nourishing Ridge Filler in Pink not only strengthens my nails and prevents them from peeling. It gives them a pinkish hue that is just enough to make them pretty without me having to worry about it looking ugly if it chips a bit! 🙂
- A Blush Set. Like I mentioned in my “Case For Less Makeup” post… some blush is easy to apply and doesn’t damage your skin by filling the pores and drying it out like a foundation does, for instance. But some blush does make a big difference! Especially if your skin is pale like mine!
- I just LOVE these Laura Mercier’s Cremes! I love their silky and thick texture that moisturizes so well! And the scents! When you put this creme on… the scent is so sweet and indulgent! I don’t even know which one is my favorite, the Creme Brûlée, Coconut or Vanilla… 🙂
Happy Holidays! 🙂