The Best Healthy Fudgy Extra-Low-Calorie Sweet Potato Blender Brownies!
And it also sounds like… a little bit of bragging, doesn’t it? 🙂
…But you know what? They ARE the BEST! (Um… you must already know how I like to always explain myself away… 🙂 But is it bad?… Um… I think that if taken in moderation (just like with everything else in life) a HEALTHY BALANCE can be achieved! I mean… I shouldn’t ALWAYS say something that I’ll then need to explain away. But never stating anything controversial isn’t much fun either, right? 🙂
Why these Healthy Fudgy Sweet Potato Blender Brownies are “The Best”:
- They’re extra low-calorie! Yes, to the point that they make a perfectly-skinny breakfast! Because how much calories can 1 TBSP of oil and 3 TBSP of honey add to all the other low-calorie and low-fat ingredients?! And the answer is… These beauties are just 59 calories each!
- They’re super-healthy and “clean”! Yes, because once again – the yummy sweet potatoes don’t need much added to them to make a perfect dessert! I’ll actually tell you a secret: sometimes I don’t have time/energy/desire to bake. I just don’t. But I can always stick some sweet potatoes in my oven the night before. And… viola! My breakfast is done! I eat my sweet potatoes cold, with a little salt sprinkled on them. With their skins (unless there’re blemishes that need to be removed). And they’re heaven! But mixed with some cocoa, a bit of honey and some flour (to give them some texture) and with the egg whites (to give them a protein boost)… They’re simply… the Best!
- They’re very fast and easy to make! Put all the ingredients in the blender. Press the pulse button. And… done! Just pour the batter in the pan and bake it! That’s why it’s one of my most favorite go-to recipes for when I don’t have much time/energy/desire to mess around in the kitchen! (Um… because as much as I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE baking… sometimes Netflix just sounds like a better idea 🙂
…Or to eat more healthy-indulgent brownies? 🙂I hope that this easy dessert will help you stick with any of them! 🙂…I’m still working on my resolutions (being more organized & less stressed. It’s difficult. And challenging. But I’m not giving up! 🙂
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a brownie pan with some parchment paper or oil it and dust it with some flour.
- Put all the ingredients in your blender and blend at high speed until all the ingredients are blended and incorporated.
- Pour the brownie batter in the pan and bake for 40 min-1 hour depending on how super-fudgy you want your brownies to be. (I like mine more solid so I baked these for 1 hour).
- Enjoy as soon as they've cooled down enough to cut'em up and grab a slice or, just to be extra-fancy and extra-indulgent melt 1 oz of dark chocolate and drizzle it over the brownies.