The Easy Summer Makeup that takes only a few minutes to put on! It’s super-simple, yet it instantly defines your face!Hi, friends!
I so hope that you’re having a great summer!!!
And if you’re anything like me, then I know that you’d always rather go out and have fun than spend hours in the bathroom working on your makeup (and then spending more time fixing it and taking it all off by the end of the day!) But… at the same time don’t we all want to look pretty? Especially if we’re at a fun resort or if we’re going out to a party or… heck, it’s just nice to enjoy what you see in the mirror, isn’t it? 💋
This is why I love this simple, yet functional makeup routine!
All it takes are 5 products that literally take about 5 minutes to apply! Note: I never-EVER use anything water-proof! Ever since I tried a waterproof mascara and it seemed like I’ve lost half of my lashes when I was taking it off! 🙂 But because I only use just a few products, I don’t have to worry about messing it up to the point where it’s difficult to fix!
So here’s what I use:
- The Tinted Balm SPF 40 from Bobbi Brown: not only this balm is designed specifically for each of the skin-types (dry, combination, normal and oily. I use the one for the dry skin since my skin is on the drier side), it also has the SPFs in it which makes it a perfect go-to beautifier for a casual sunny outing! This balm is the only thing that I have on my skin. As you know I don’t like using powders and concealers in general, but especially don’t like them in the summer when I want my skin to breathe.
- A Brow Pencil and a Brow Powder. A brow-definining product is my all-time must: the well-defined brows make a whole universe of difference to how your face looks while it’s also so easy to put on! I especially like this pencil and this powder from Anastasia Beverly Hills since this company’s actual “specialty” are the brow products. And they are good!
- A Blush. Just like with the brow products a blush is that one thing that makes so much difference while being so easy to put on! I love this blush from Lancome!
- A Lipstick. Again, it’s from Lancome because I just love its silky, luxury texture and a bright lipstick always makes so much difference to the way my face looks! But once again, it only takes a minute to put on!
- A Mascara. Sometimes (errr… most of the time!), I skip using a mascara because I’d rather keep my lashes bare and not worry about all the mascara-related mess. But if I want to REALLY look so-so pretty, then I know that a mascara is what I need! Immediately it “opens” my eyes! When I do use a mascara I like putting two, sometimes three layers of it. My favorite is this instant-volume mascara from Lancome. It makes my lashes look super-thick!
And… this is it! Nothing more than that! Didn’t I promise you that it was super-simple? 🙂
So… what are some of your favorite makeup products? I’d love to hear all about it in the comments below! 🙂 And… Have a great rest of your summer! 🙂