Hi, friend! I hope that you’re having a great day and aside from working hard (but the weekend is almost here, so let’s cheer up!), you aren’t forgetting to have fun and taking good care of yourself!…I once mentioned that I loved the monochromatic outfits so much because they are just so easy to pull off! Indeed, there’s literally nothing that you can do to mess up a monochromatic outfit (aside from perhaps… oh, I can’t even think of anything! OK, then: NOTHING can mess up a monochromatic look! Even an evening gown + the sneakers are OK to wear these day!)But style bloggers shall challenge themselves, right? So I decided to pull the trigger and put together this colorful outfit featuring a few latest trends (the florals, the girly military and the cami-top).
And… voila! Although, well, OK, maybe this outfit isn’t THAT challenging after all (because no, I am not wearing a bra over a fur coat 🙂 : I gotta go around with my kids most of the time and a mom dressed in a bra over a fur jacket could be considered…. hum… a bit strange? 🙂
- The green pants aren’t of a bright-grassy green shade. This khaki green is toned down. Besides, the khakis had long been considered to be a classic.
- The red camisole does stand out, but the flowers on my embroidered anorak match it nicely, don’t they?
- The flowers on my embroidered bag also match both the top, the jacket and the top.
- The blacks in the outfit help put it all together.
- Finally when an outfit is THAT “busy” I though that accessorizing it with the jewelry would be a mistake. Oh, well, maybe something small and matchy, like these red stud earrings perhaps… I actually have a pair of earrings like that. But I didn’t think about them up until now. 🙂 Oh, well… 🙂